SBI Gold Credit Card Surcharge Details | SBI Gold Credit Card Transaction Fee
SBI Gold Credit Card is a exclusive classic credit card accepted worldwide. SBI Gold Credit Card can be used in many outlets in India & as well as around the globe.
You can purchase railway ticket online, purchase fuel in petrol pump.
SBI will charge you some fee when you purchase Railway ticket or buy petrol using your Gold Credit Card. This fee is called surcharge. Though many credit card offer zero surcharge in fuel purchase, but in SBI Gold Credit Card surcharge is present.
SBI Gold Credit Card Surcharge Details:
- Surcharge At the Railway Counter: Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount
- Surcharge At the IRCTC website: 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge
- Surcharge While payment Customs Duty: 2.25% of transaction amount (Min. Rs. 75)
- Surcharge During Fuel Purchase: 2.5% of the transaction amount (Min Rs 10)
SBI Gold Credit Card Transaction Fee:
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: 3.5% conversion fee